Thursday 25th April 2019
Joe & Seph's are shaking up the snack category one kernel at a time with award winning popcorn and caramel sauces (41 Great Taste Awards, Grocer Gold Award and many others) and after a huge year of growth and exciting new product launch, we are looking for a new superstar to join the team!
We’re now on the hunt for a talented marketing intern to join our small but mighty marketing team and help us build our brand with key influencers, opinion formers and customers.
This a great internship opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable experience in marketing and join fun team of 10, in Staples Cross in North West London.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We want someone energetic, engaging and confident. You don't need tons of experience, but you do need to be highly motivated and super organised. Must be passionate about marketing with an interest in Food & Drink Brands.
Your role will be really varied, and no day will be the same. You'll be helping us with:
Social media (online community)
· Reactively and proactively engaging with consumers across our online social media channels every day (combined following of over 50k).
· Supporting our Marketing Executive with scheduling engaging content
· Supporting our Marketing Executive with weekly reporting and campaign summaries
· Working with our PR agency to keep on top of all PR samples
· Helping to plan and execute influencer and press drops.
· Managing the general enquiries inbox
· Being the first point of contact for all incoming marketing enquiries
· Assisting with the delivery of marketing events, including Taste of London (consumer show)
· Organising and maintaining the inventory of marketing assets
Sampling & Merchandising
· Act as Brand Ambassador to run our in store samplings
· Bi Monthly visits to merchandise and maintain marketing materials in stores
· Weekly calls to stores to ensure that product in on shelf
· Assist the Sales Team with additional samplings in their key accounts and sales database management
· Recruit and maintain a team of London based- Brand Ambassadors
· Help the team to keep the office organised
· Ad hoc tasks to help the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· A team player - we're a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in
· Good verbal and written skills – Ability to write engaging copy and communicate our brand messages at events and samplings
· Confidence - you need to be able to approach and talk with a broad range of people
· A self-starter - you need to be highly motivated with a good eye for opportunities
· Top notch organisational and multi-tasking skills - you will need to be able to juggle a wide range of different tasks at the same time
· Creativity - we're looking for someone who can come up with ideas and try them out!
You'll join a small team where you'll truly be able to make your mark. We'll give you the opportunity to fully get stuck in and the opportunity to step up and lead on your ideas.
· A role in a fast-growing brand with the opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself on a fast-track
· Competitive intern salary (plus expenses incurred for any work-related activity, e.g. travel to events, phone calls)
· Free breakfast every day
· Joe & Seph’s Popcorn 😉
· 3-6 months depending on availability
· 27th May – 27th November 2019
· Based in our office in Brent Cross (Near Staples Corner) North West, London
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply please click the following link https://bit.ly/2vhNDoW, press apply and follow the instructions! Wednesday 1st May, 2019 is the deadline for applications.
Wednesday 20th March 2019
We're so proud to announce the launch of our CHOCOLATE POPCORN BITES, featuring our famous Salted Caramel Popcorn, individually placed in a smooth, indulgent chocolate cup. Available in both milk and dark chocolate, our latest creation is the first of its kind, created by Joseph after two years of experimenting in the kitchen (not to mention, countless trial batches and plenty of burnt pans!).
Prepare your taste buds for a totally new and deliciously decadent experience: starting with silky, melt-in-your mouth chocolate, followed by smooth caramel, a hint of sea salt and lastly a satisfying popcorn crunch!
Joe & Seph's Milk Chocolate Popcorn Bites from Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn on Vimeo.
At Popcorn HQ, we never compromise when it comes to taste and quality, our Chocolate Popcorn Bites are handmade in Great Britain using only the finest natural ingredients!
It all starts with Joseph and his team of pastry chefs in our London kitchens, where we lovingly air-pop our “extra-large” mushroom kernels before coating them by hand in our unique Salted Caramel Sauce. Finally, each piece of our Salted Caramel Popcorn is individually placed, in a cup of luxurious chocolate!
It’s a long process, but for the indulgently moreish taste it’s certainly worth it! Joseph says: "You've honestly never tasted anything like it!".
Joseph's Chocolate Popcorn Bites Interview from Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn on Vimeo.
So, whether it's for gnawing on-the-go or tucking in with fellow snacking pros, our Chocolate Popcorn Bites are the delightfully moreish, naturally indulgent snack you've been searching for! Grab a pouch NOW from our online popcorn shop or at in the confectionary aisle at Sainsbury's, as well as: Ocado, Harvey Nichols, John Lewis Oxford Street, Picture House Cinemas, Empire Cinemas or one of our prestigious independent retailers!
See below the full list of 200+ Sainsbury's stores stocking our CHOCOLATE POPCORN BITES:
Abbey Wood, Alphington Rd, Alton, Amblecote, Apsley Mills, Archer Rd, Ashton Moss, Badger Farm, Bagshot Rd, Bamber Bridge, Barnstaple, Barnwood, Bath Odd Down, Beaconsfield, Beckton, Beeston, Berryden Rd, Bishop Auckland, Bishops Stortford, Bitterne, Blackhall, Blackpool, Bognor Regis, Bolton, Bracknell, Braehead, Bramingham Park, Brentwood, Bridgemead, Bridgend, Bridgwater, Broadcut, Bromley, Brookwood, Burpham, Burton on Trent, Bury St Edmunds, Bybrook, Camberley, Cameron Toll , Canley, Cannock, Canterbury, Carlisle, Castle Boulevard, Castlepoint, Chafford Hundred, Cheadle, Chichester, Chingford, Chippenham, Christchurch, Cobham, Colchester Ave, Coldhams Lane, Colne, Court House Grn, Crayford, Cromwell Rd, Crystal Palace, Crystal Peaks, Cwmbran, Darlington, Darnley, Dartford, Didcot, Dunstable, Durham, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe, Edgware, Edinburgh Longstone, Ellesmere Port, Ely, Enfield, Farlington, Ferndown, Fosse Park, Fulham Wharf, Garthdee, Godalming, Grimsby, Hadleigh Rd, Halifax, Hamilton, Hampden Park, Hankridge Farm, Harlow, Haverhill, Hayes, Haywards Heath, Hazel Grove, Hedge End, Hempstead Valley, Hendon, Herne Bay, Heyford Hill, High Wycombe, Hinckley, Huntingdon, Hythe, Irvine, Isle of Wight, Keighley, Kempshott, Kempston, Kiln Lane, Kings Lynn Hardwick, Ladbroke Grove, Larkfield, Lee Grn, Leeds Colton, Leek, Leicester North, Lincoln, Livingston, Locksbottom, Longbridge, Longwater, Lords Hill, Low Hall, Luton, Lyons Farm, Macclesfield, Maidstone, Mansfield, Marsh Mills, Marshall Lake, Maypole, Melton Mowbray, Mere Grn, Merton, Milton Keynes, Nairn, Nantwich, Newbury, Newbury Park, Newcastle U Lyme, Newport, Newry, North Cheam, Northfield, Nuneaton, Oakley, Oldbury, Oldham, Osmaston Park. Penzance, Pepper Hill, Pinhoe Rd, Pontllanfraith, Pontypridd. Pound Lane, Preston, Purley Way, Queens Rd, Rayleigh Weir, Redditch, Reedswood, Rice Lane, Romford, Rugby, Rustington, Salford, Scarborough, Scunthorpe, Sedlescombe Rd, Sevenoaks, Sheffield Wadsley Bg, Shorehead, Shrewsbury, Slough Uxbridge Rd, South Woodford, Southmpton Portswood, Spalding, Springfield, St Clares, Stafford, Staines, Stanway, Stoke on Trent, Stratton, Streatham Common, Sudbury, Sunderland, Sunderland North, Sutton, Sydenham, Talbot Heath, Team Valley, Telford, Thanet Wt Wood Cross, Thetford, Thornhill, Torquay, Trowbridge, Truro, Upton, Wakefield IngsRd, Wakefield Marsh Way, Warlingham, Warren Heath, Warrington, Warwick, Washington, Water Lane, Waterlooville, Wednesfield, Weedon Rd, Wellesbourne, Welwyn Garden City, West Belfast, West Grn, West Hove, West Park Farm, Weymouth, Whitley Bay, Winnersh, Worle, Wrexham.