Griddled Peach, Rocket and Bresaola Salad with Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn Croutons
Add a twist to your usual salad by incorporating our Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn! Combine it with some sweet peaches and salted parma ham to make an irresistible combination that we guarantee you will be making again!
4 x just-ripe peaches
Ground Black Pepper
1 x tbsp red wine vinegar
1 x tsp natural yoghurt
12 x slices of quality bresaola or Parma ham
2 x handfuls of rocket
1 x handful of Joe & Seph’s Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn
1. Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
Cut peaches, remove stones
2. Cut your peaches in half, then twist them to remove the stones.
Dress with oil, salt, pepper
3. Toss them in a bowl with a splash of olive oil and some salt and pepper.
4. Grill the peaches for a couple of minutes on each side until charred (not burnt!).
5. Pour the vinegar into a bowl and add a splash of olive oil, the yoghurt and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
Plate bresaola and peaches
6. Drape the bresaola over four plates, place the peaches on top.
Dress rocket and top plate with it
7. Toss the rocket in the creamy dressing and pile on top of the salad.
Top with popcorn
8. Add an extra drizzle of oil and scatter over your Joe & Seph’s Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn croutons.