Ingredients (serves 1):
• 4 x just-ripe peaches
• Olive Oil
• Sea Salt
• Ground Black Pepper
• 1 x tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 x tsp natural yoghurt
• 12 x slices of quality bresaola or Parma ham
• 2 x handfuls of rocket
• 1 x handful of Joe & Seph’s Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn
1. Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
2. Cut your peaches in half, then twist them to remove the stones.
3. Toss them in a bowl with a splash of olive oil and some salt and pepper.
4. Grill the peaches for a couple of minutes on each side until charred (not burnt!).
5. Pour the vinegar into a bowl and add a splash of olive oil, the yoghurt and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Drape the bresaola over four plates, place the peaches on top.
7. Toss the rocket in the creamy dressing and pile on top of the salad.
8. Add an extra drizzle of oil and scatter over your Joe & Seph’s Blue Cheese, Walnut & Celery Popcorn croutons.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy!