1. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Heat the milk so it’s very warm but not hot. Add the yeast and whisk with a fork.
3. Melt the butter. Add the milk mix and the eggs to the flour. Once cooled, add the butter.
4. Combine until a dough forms, then knead for around 8 minutes until stretchy. The aim is to fold the dough over itself as you knead, to create air pockets.
5. Leave somewhere warm until it doubles in size.
6. Roll out to form a large rectangular sheet. Melt your caramel and add evenly across the top.
7. Crush the biscoff and sprinkle generously over the top of the caramel layer.
8. Start rolling! Holding the sheet lengthways, roll it up as if you were making a Swiss roll shape.
9. With the seam of the dough facing down, slice the roll in half lengthways down the middle.
10. Then each side so that the layers in the centre are facing up. Then start crossing each side over the other to form a twist shape.
11. Brush with more melted butter and pop in the oven to bake until golden.
12. Once out, drizzle with a little more caramel and tuck in!
Get 10% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 10% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this offer.