WE'RE OPERATING AS USUAL! PLEASE KEEP PLACING YOUR ORDERS ☺
Back to recipes
A deliciously spiced gingerbread cake with Joe & Seph's Speculoos caramel sauce. Thank you to Gee Natural for the recipe!
- 175 butter
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 250ml Oat milk or alternative
- 250g plain flour
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 1tsp bicarb of soda
- Prepare your loaf tin by greasing the sides with butter and set aside.
- Pre heat your oven to 160C.
- In a pan melt the sugar, golden syrup and butter until all completely melted.
- Once melted add in the milk slowly and combine and set aside.
- In a bowl sift in the flour, bicarb, mixed spice and ground ginger, then roughly combine the dry ingredients.
- Now add the melted wet ingredients to the dry and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour OR until a skewer comes out clear.
- Once cool drizzle over lashings of sauce and top with crushed popcorn.