Chocolate Popcorn Easter Nests
We CARROT wait for you to try these NEST-LEVEL Chocolate Popcorn Easter Nests by @laurenloves2talk!
1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 x Joe & Seph's Chocolate Popcorn Mini Eggs 60g
- 1 x Joe & Seph's Easter Trio Of Chocolate Popcorn 80g
- 1 tbsp x Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Sauce 230g
- 2-3tbsp x Joe & Seph's Chocolate Caramel Sauce 230g
- Line cupcake cases
Line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake cases
- Chop half the chocolate
Roughly chop half the popcorn
- Combine the chocolate and caramel sauces
Mix Joe & Seph's Easter Trio Of Chocolate Popcorn with Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Sauce and Joe & Seph's Chocolate Caramel Sauce in a bowl until combined
- Divide into cupcake tin, leave a hollow in the centre
Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases and make a hollow in the centre of each.
- Add in mini eggs and chill until set
Place 1-2 Joe & Seph's Chocolate Popcorn Mini Eggs in each hollow and chill until set.
Easy enough! I tried it with salted caramel popcorn and came out lovely!
I made this recipe with my children over the Easter weekend. We all really enjoyed it!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.