1. Bring prosecco, sugar and water to the boil in a saucepan, then remove from heat.
2. Squeeze excess water from gelatine and stir into prosecco mixture to dissolve.
3. Divide jelly evenly among 8 small glasses (about 250ml each) and refrigerate overnight to set (jelly will keep for 5 days).
1. Split the vanilla bean along its length.
2. Heat the water, sugar and vanilla over a medium-low heat in a saucepan, stirring occasionally until dissolved. Let cool completely and remove vanilla bean.
3. Pulse the pears in a food processor for a few minutes, scraping down the sides with a spatula until smooth.
4. Combine the pears with the cooled simple syrup and lemon juice in an airtight container and chill in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
5. Pour mixture into a large casserole or baking dish and cover with plastic wrap.
6. Place in freezer and stir ever 20 minutes until mixture is crumbly (about 3-4 intervals).
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Place sugar on a plate and press the pear slices into it.
3. Place the slices on baking trays lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Cool on wire racks until crisp.
1. Remove jelly from fridge.
2. Crumble 2 x heaped tbsp of the Pear Granita on top of the jelly.
3. Place a Pear Wafer onto the granita.
4. Top with Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Popcorn!