Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Slab
Back to recipes
Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Slab, this no bake recipe combines chocolate, popcorn and caramel sauce for a delicious and quick-to-make treat! Thank you to @lovedbylouisa for this lovely recipe!
Ingredients: (adjust to your liking and the size of your dish)
1. Before starting, line the dish with baking paper to make it easy to remove the slab later.
2. Melt the chocolate and pour just enough to cover the bottom of the dish. Cover with a layer of popcorn and pop in the freezer to set for a few minutes.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn layer until fully covered and pop it back in the freezer again.
4. Once set, slather a layer of caramel over the chocolate.
5. Pour a layer of chocolate over the caramel, top with another layer of popcorn and return it to the freezer for a few minutes.
6. Once out, drizzle the remaining dark chocolate over the top, scatter chopped hazelnuts over the whole thing an keep in the fridge until you're ready to tuck in. Enjoy!
Really fun to make and very tasty!
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.