Order before Wednesday 13th December to guarantee your popcorn in time for Christmas!
Peanut Butter & Toffee Flapjack Squares
Peanut Butter and Sticky Toffee Flapjack Squares. These no-bake flapjack squares combine peanut butter and sticky toffee for the ultimate sweet treat! Thank you to @joannalowy for making this recipe!
1 hour 25 minutes
- 300g Rolled oats
- 125g Smooth peanut butter
- 125g Joe & Seph's Sticky Toffee Caramel Sauce
- 80g Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Combine all ingredients with water
1. Put the oats, peanut butter, sticky toffee caramel sauce and half the popcorn in a bowl with 100ml water and stir until combined.
- Put in baking tray
2. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin (or a silicone baking tray) and push down firmly until condensed.
- Top with popcorn and caramel sauce
3. Top with the rest of the popcorn and a healthy drizzle of more sticky toffee caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate and serve
4. Pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to set. Enjoy!
I enjoyed these very much!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.