To celebrate the launch of our new Double Chocolate popcorn why not try baking this tasty little recipe for cinnamon cookies?!
1. 1. Line your baking tray with a sheet of baking paper and heat oven to 1800C.
2. 2. In a bowl mix together your flour, sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
3. 3. Add the butter and pulse together until the mixture starts to form a dough.
4. 4.Tip the dough out onto a work surface and knead by hand until smooth.
5. 5. Roll the dough out onto the work surface to your preferred thickness and use a bit of flour so it doesn’t stick.
6. 6. Using a biscuit cutter, cut out your shapes.
7. 7. Chill your biscuits in the fridge for 30 mins before baking in the oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
8. 8. Once baked, allow to cool for 25 mins then drizzle with Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Sauce and top with crushed Double Chocolate popcorn and lastly……Enjoy!