Double Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies
Back to recipes
To celebrate the launch of our new Double Chocolate popcorn why not try baking this tasty little recipe for cinnamon cookies?!
· 190g plain flour
· 60g caster sugar
· 180g unsalted butter
· 2 tsps cinnamon
· Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Caramel sauce
· Joe & Seph’s Double Chocolate popcorn
Biscuit cutter (of your choice)
1. 1. Line your baking tray with a sheet of baking paper and heat oven to 180 0C.
2. 2. In a bowl mix together your flour, sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
3. 3. Add the butter and pulse together until the mixture starts to form a dough.
4. 4.Tip the dough out onto a work surface and knead by hand until smooth.
5. 5. Roll the dough out onto the work surface to your preferred thickness and use a bit of flour so it doesn’t stick.
6. 6. Using a biscuit cutter, cut out your shapes.
7. 7. Chill your biscuits in the fridge for 30 mins before baking in the oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
8. 8. Once baked, allow to cool for 25 mins then drizzle with Joe & Seph’s Chocolate Sauce and top with crushed Double Chocolate popcorn and lastly……Enjoy!
Very naughty, but I loved them!
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.