FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £35 ON POPCORN
Peach & Vanilla Galette
This peach and vanilla galette is a super simple and delicious dessert! Top with Joe & Seph's Madagascan Vanilla Sauce and some ice cream for some added decadence, and enjoy!
1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- 2 x Peaches
- 4 x tbsp of Joe & Seph’s Madagascan Vanilla Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Handful of flaked almonds
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Preheat oven
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Cut pastry into circle
2. Roll out your shortcrust pastry and cut into a round circle, use a plate as a guide if necessary.
- Place on baking tray
3. Lay the pastry on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Coat peaches in caramel sauce
4. Coat the peaches in the Joe & Seph’s Madagascan Vanilla Sauce.
- Place peaches in pastry
5. Place peaches around the pastry leaving 2cm around the edges to give yourself room to fold.
- Fold outer edge of pastry over peaches
6. Fold the outer edges of the pastry over the peaches creating over lapping folds as you work your way around the perimeter.
- Brush border with egg, sprinkle almonds over peaches
7. Brush the pastry border with beaten egg and sprinkle the flaked almonds over the peaches.
8. Bake for 50mins until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbling.
- Serve with caramel sauce and ice cream
9. Serve with another drizzle of Joe & Seph’s Madagascan Vanilla Sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.