Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Back to recipes
For the base:
• 125g of digestive biscuits (crushed)
• 75g butter (melted)
For the filling:
• 500g cream cheese
• 150g caster sugar
• 1 x tbsp smooth peanut butter
• 1 x tsp gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup of warm water
• 200g white baking chocolate, melted
• 240ml cream (lightly whipped)
For the toppings:
• Fresh berries
• Frozen raspberries
• 1 x 80g pouch of
Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn
1. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly greased tray.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth (best done with an electric whisk).
3. Stir in the gelatine mixture.
4. Fold in the melted white chocolate and cream.
5. Pour the filling into the prepared base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
6. Pour over your
, decorate with berries and dust with icing sugar. Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn
7. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is such a winner! Peanut butter and chocolate is a classic combination.
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.