For the base:
• 125g of digestive biscuits (crushed)
• 75g butter (melted)
For the filling:
• 500g cream cheese
• 150g caster sugar
• 1 x tbsp smooth peanut butter
• 1 x tsp gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup of warm water
• 200g white baking chocolate, melted
• 240ml cream (lightly whipped)
For the toppings:
• Fresh berries
• Frozen raspberries
• 1 x 80g pouch of Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn
1. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly greased tray.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth (best done with an electric whisk).
3. Stir in the gelatine mixture.
4. Fold in the melted white chocolate and cream.
5. Pour the filling into the prepared base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
6. Pour over your Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn, decorate with berries and dust with icing sugar.
7. Serve and enjoy!