FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £12
Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Cheesecake
A decadent white chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake. Topped with our Peanut Butter Popcorn, this is a delicious dessert that is guaranteed to go down a treat, wherever you serve it!
3 hours 35 minutes
- 125g of digestive biscuits (crushed)
- 75g butter (melted)
- 500g cream cheese
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 x tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 x tsp gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup of warm water
- 200g white baking chocolate, melted
- 240ml cream (lightly whipped)
- Fresh berries
- Frozen raspberries
- 1 x 80g pouch of Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Make biscuit base
1. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly greased tray.
- Whisk cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth (best done with an electric whisk).
- Add gelatine
3. Stir in the gelatine mixture.
- Add white chocolate and cream
4. Fold in the melted white chocolate and cream.
- Pour on top of base and refrigerate
5. Pour the filling into the prepared base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with popcorn, berries, and icing sugar
6. Pour over your Joe & Seph’s Peanut Butter Popcorn, decorate with berries and dust with icing sugar.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is such a winner! Peanut butter and chocolate is a classic combination.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.