FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £12
Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake
This delicious baked apple cheesecake makes the perfect pud for the festive season, using our new Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce you can’t go wrong!
2 hours 30 minutes
- 160g crushed digestives
- 125g butter – melted
- 200g soft cheese
- 65g sugar
- 1 apple chopped into small pieces (leave a few slices for decoration)
- 2 medium eggs
- Joe & Seph’s Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce
- Make biscuit base
1. Heat oven to 1800C. In a bowl mix together the crushed digestives and melted butter, once all combined press into the bottom of an ungreased cake tin.
- Combine soft cheese, sugar and eggs
2. In a bowl, beat together the soft cheese and sugar until smooth then add the eggs one by one, mixing after each addition.
- Add apple and pour on top of biscuit base
3. Fold in the chopped apple pieces then pour the mix on top of the digestive base.
- Bake, then cool and refrigerate
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Once out of the oven leave to cool for 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake from the tin on to a serving plate and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with caramel sauce and apple, then serve
5. Once chilled you can layer on your decorative apple pieces and serve with a drizzle of Joe and Seph’s Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce…….heaven!
A good bake to try in the winter months!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.