Ingredients (makes around 4 pancakes):
1. Add the banana, egg and oats to a blender and blend until you have your batter (add more oats if it isn’t thick enough).
2. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan over a high heat.
3. Add heaped dollops of the batter to your frying pan (normally fits about 3) and top with a few frozen berries (this makes them super delicious!).
4. Fry until bubbling on top and then flip.
5. In the meantime, put a handful of frozen berries in a separate pan on a high heat with 100ml of water and leave to simmer for 5 minutes to create your delicious berry compote.
6. Repeat process 3 & 4 until you’ve used up your batter.
7. When the pancakes are ready, top with your compote and slather Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce on to your hearts content.
8. Serve & enjoy!