Caramel Iced Coffee
This quick and easy caramel iced latte recipe uses only four ingredients and takes five minutes to make!
- Brew coffee
1. Brew your coffee to your liking. Leave to cool.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in glass, add ice
2. Drizzle Joe & Seph's Caramel Sauce into your empty glass so you get an even coating of sweetness! Then add a small handful of ice.
- Pour in coffee and milk
3. Pour the coffee over the ice, followed by the milk.
- Add more sauce and cream
4. Add whipped cream and more caramel sauce to serve. Enjoy!
I LOVE to make this recipe in the summer. It's super quick and absolutely delicious!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.