1. We recommend popping your Gourmet Popping Kernels using an air-popper and then skipping to step 5, but if you don’t have an air-popper to hand then fear not, steps 2-4 have you covered.
2. Gently heat a tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
3. Carefully add a pouch of Gourmet Popping Kernels to the saucepan and cover. Make sure the lid is secured tightly.
4. The Gourmet Popping Kernels will soon start to POP! Shake the pan occasionally to prevent sticking and when the popping stops popping, remove the pan from the heat. Keep the saucepan covered until you are certain the popping has finished and then carefully remove the lid.
5. Melt a knob of salted butter in a microwave. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the melted butter. [Top Tip - if you want to make this recipe vegan, try using a vegan butter alternative!]
6. Pour the mixture over your popcorn and while it’s still melted quickly stir using a pair of heat-proof spoons, trying to coat all the popcorn pieces in the caramel. Then transfer to a serving bowl while still warm…
and voilà! Your homemade Cinnamon Gourmet Popcorn is ready to enjoy!
Leave your own review:
Joe & Seph's are a family business who launched in 2010 with a mission to produce the best tasting popcorn in the world.
All of our popcorn and caramel sauces are handmade in London by a small team of pastry chefs.
We have a range of over 50 flavours of popcorn, 10 caramel sauces and are proud to have won over 40 Great Taste Awards!
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.