Chia Seed Mimosas
Back to recipes
Chia seed mimosas, topped with coconut cream and our
. A big thank you to @mmillyjane for creating this Wimbledon inspired recipe perfect for summertime! Prosecco popcorn
4 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp orange juice
1 can full fat coconut milk
1/3 cup icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix all the chia pudding ingredients and place in a jar overnight to set
2. For the coconut cream, chill the coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Chill a large mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before whipping, keep only top layer of cream.
3. Place cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds until creamy, then add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Slice oranges to use in the pudding. Fill two cups with the chia mixture, load up with coconut cream and top with orange slices and
Joe & Seph's Prosecco popcorn.
I love this recipe because it's vegan and brings back the best memories of summer for me.
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.