WE'RE OPERATING AS USUAL! PLEASE KEEP PLACING YOUR ORDERS ☺
Chia Seed Mimosas
Back to recipes
Chia seed mimosas, topped with coconut cream and our Prosecco popcorn. A big thank you to @mmillyjane for creating this Wimbledon inspired recipe perfect for summertime!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix all the chia pudding ingredients and place in a jar overnight to set
2. For the coconut cream, chill the coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Chill a large mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before whipping, keep only top layer of cream.
3. Place cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds until creamy, then add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Slice oranges to use in the pudding. Fill two cups with the chia mixture, load up with coconut cream and top with orange slices and Joe & Seph's Prosecco popcorn.