Order before Wednesday 13th December to guarantee your popcorn in time for Christmas!
Gin & Tonic Milkshake
Thanks to @TheCulinaryBee for creating this boozy Joe & Seph’s Masterpiece!
- 400g Vanilla Bean Ice cream, softened
- 400ml Whole Milk
- 1 x Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Caramel Sauce jar
- 1 x Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Popcorn pouch
- Prepare glasses with caramel sauce
Prepare four large glasses. Using a teaspoon, drizzle Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Caramel Sauce down the inside of each glass.
- Combine ice cream and milk in glasses
Add 2 large scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice cream into each glass, and pour in around 100ml of Milk into each glass. Then gently stir to combine, being careful not to disturb the caramel sauce.
- Top with popcorn and caramel sauce
Top with a generous amount of Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Popcorn and another drizzle of caramel sauce and serve immediately!
If I'm hosting brunch with my friends this is my favourite recipes to make!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.