Ingredients (makes 15):
• 1 x Pouch of Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Popcorn
• 150g marshmallows
• 120g digestive biscuits, crushed
• 100g salted peanuts, crushed
• 450g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm pan with baking paper
2. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until smooth. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine the Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Popcorn, peanuts, marshmallows and biscuits in a bowl.
4. Once cool, pour over the melted chocolate and combine well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the pan and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
6. Cut into pieces and serve!