FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £12 ON POPCORN
Autumnal Popcorn Crumble
This recipe combines roasted pears with a Joe & Seph's popcorn crumble topping and Toffee Apple & Cinnamon Caramel Sauce! Thank you to @floras_kitchen_stories for this lovely autumnal recipe!
1 hour 30 minutes
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g flour
- 175g cold diced butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 pouch of Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Popcorn
- 6 pears, halved
- 40g butter
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 jar of Joe & Seph's Toffee Apple & Cinnamon Caramel Sauce
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mix butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice and salt together
1. Mix the butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice and salt with your hands until it comes together into large chunks.
- Place in oven
2. Pour out onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 180c for 25-30 minutes until nicely browned.
- Add chopped popcorn to mix
3. Leave to cool and then crumble into small bite sized pieces. Roughly chop the popcorn and add into the crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle pear halves with sugar and spices
4. Increase the oven temperature to 200c. Place the pear halves onto a foil lined tray and sprinkle with the sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add butter and bake
5. Dot with the remaining butter and then bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Top with crumble, ice cream and caramel sauce, serve
6. Place the warm pears into bowls, scatter the crumble topping over, add some vanilla ice cream and a generous drizzle of Joe & Seph's Toffee Apple & Cinnamon Caramel Sauce. Enjoy!
Great to make on a cosy autumn afternoon! It's a firm favourite with my house!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.