Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 tbsp butter
- 350g pasta of choice
- 1 x garlic clove
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 500ml whole milk
- 1 x Pouch of Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn
- 250g mature cheddar (grated)
- 50g parmesan (grated)
1. Boil 350g pasta for 2 minutes less than stated on the pack
2. Melt 2tbsp butter in a pan
3. Add 1 clove of finely chopped garlic, 1 tsp English mustard powder and cook for 1 minute
4. Stir in 3 tbsp plain flour
5. Cook for 1 minute, then gradually whisk in 500ml whole milk until your sauce has no lumps.
6. Simmer for 5 mins whisking until thickened.
7. Take off the heat and stir through your grated mature cheddar and parmesan.
8. Season to taste and stir through your pasta and half of your Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn Pouch
9. Tip into a large ovenproof dish and top with the rest of your Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn
10. Serve and enjoy!