Marmite Mac n' Cheese
Back to recipes
Ingredients (serves 4):
2 tbsp butter
350g pasta of choice
1 x garlic clove
1 tsp English mustard powder
3 tbsp plain flour
500ml whole milk
1 x Pouch of Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn 250g mature cheddar (grated)
50g parmesan (grated)
1. Boil 350g pasta for 2 minutes less than stated on the pack
2. Melt 2tbsp butter in a pan
3. Add 1 clove of finely chopped garlic, 1 tsp English mustard powder and cook for 1 minute
4. Stir in 3 tbsp plain flour
5. Cook for 1 minute, then gradually whisk in 500ml whole milk until your sauce has no lumps.
6. Simmer for 5 mins whisking until thickened.
7. Take off the heat and stir through your grated mature cheddar and parmesan.
8. Season to taste and stir through your pasta and half of your
Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn Pouch
9. Tip into a large ovenproof dish and top with the rest of your
Joe & Seph's Marmite Popcorn
10. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is wonderful. It combines my favourite two things: cheese and marmite! What's not to love!
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
Sign up to our email club and you will receive a welcome email with a code entitling you to 5% off your first order when you spend £12.00 or more on our website. This code cannot be combined with any other code or any other offer, discount or promotion offered by Joe & Seph’s. This code is valid on popcorn, caramels sauces and gifts and excludes subscriptions and international shipping charges. This code is valid for one month only or while stocks last.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.