FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £12
Joe & Seph's Prosecco Ice Cream
This Prosecco Ice Cream is perfect for a summery day. Flavoured with our Prosecco Caramel Sauce, it's decadent and delicious!
2 hours 20 minutes
- 2 x 230g jars of Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce
- 1 x tsp of vanilla essence
- 600ml thick double cream
- 1 x small can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x pinch of salt
- Mix together cream, condensed milk, vanilla and salt
1. In a large bowl, mix the cream, condensed milk, vanilla and salt with a hand whisk and beat until very thick.
- Add 1 jar of sauce
2. Fold in one (230g) jar of Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce, until completely mixed.
- Spoon mix into tub
3. Get a plastic tub ready, and spoon the mix in tablespoon at a time.
- Ripple caramel sauce throughout
4. To create the caramel sauce ripple, pour the caramel in and continue to layer the cream. With a knife, move it around to create that ripple effect.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Top with caramel sauce
6. Drizzle plenty of Joe & Seph's Prosecco Caramel Sauce on top!
7. Serve in bowls, cones, waffles (sraight from the tub with a spoon...) and enjoy!
Perfect summer treat. I made this for a catch up with my girlfriends and it went down a storm!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.