• 2 x 230g jars of Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce
• 1 x tsp of vanilla essence
• 600ml thick double cream
• 1 x small can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 x pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, mix the cream, condensed milk, vanilla and salt with a hand whisk and beat until very thick.
2. Fold in one (230g) jar of Joe & Seph’s Prosecco Caramel Sauce, until completely mixed.
3. Get a plastic tub ready, and spoon the mix in tablespoon at a time.
4. To create the caramel sauce ripple, pour the caramel in and continue to layer the cream. With a knife, move it around to create that ripple effect.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
6. Drizzle plenty of Joe & Seph's Prosecco Caramel Sauce on top!
7. Serve in bowls, cones, waffles (sraight from the tub with a spoon...) and enjoy!