1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Whisk 4 egg yolks with 20g caster sugar and in a separate bowl, mix 3 egg whites with the remaining 50g sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture is pale, thick and stiff.
2. Carefully fold the two egg mixtures together in a large bowl, and seive the plain flour into the mixture, stirring gently as you go.
3. Using a pallet knife, spread the mixture on a tray with grease-proof paper laid on it, to approximately 1cm thick, and place in a pre-heated oven at 180 celcius, for 7-8 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and place on some parchment paper already dusted with icing sugar and peel off the grease-proof paper. Spread the Joe & Seph's Sticky Toffee Sauce on, followed by a generous helping of whipped cream.
5. Let the good times roll (i.e. carefully roll the cake to a cylindrical swiss roll shape and let it cool for 1 hour). This hour wait is a perfect opportunity to lick the bowl that the cake mixture was in. Sprinkle icing sugar to serve. Pat yourself on the back (or ask a friend to help you).