WE'RE OPERATING AS USUAL! PLEASE KEEP PLACING YOUR ORDERS ☺
Orange Chocolate Brownies
Back to recipes
This recipe combines chocolate brownies with Joe & Seph's Chocolate Orange Carmel Sauce and Chocolate Orange Popcorn! Thank you to @littleluxuryfoods for this decadent chocolate brownie recipe.
- 185g 70% Dark Chocolate
- 85g Plain Flour
- 18g Unsalted Butter
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- Joe & Seph's Chocolate Orange Caramel Sauce
- Joe & Seph's Chocolate Orange Popcorn
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large bowl over a bain-marie. Stir occasionally. Once melted, leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour and cocoa powder together
- In a bowl, break the eggs and add in the sugar. Mix together with a whisk until smooth and creamy. It should turn into a pale, yellow mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs, folding through with a spatula.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and fold once again, being careful not to knock out too much of the air.
- Chop up the milk chocolate into chunks and add into the mixture. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Line a square tine (20x20cm) with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and back for 20-25 minutes. If you prefer more gooey brownies bake for 15 minutes and use a toothpick to check the middle.
- Allow to cool before drizzling over Joe & Seph's Chocolate Orange Caramel Sauce and Chocolate Orange Popcorn.