Joe & Seph's are shaking up the snack category one kernel at a time with officially the best tasting popcorn and caramel sauces around (45+ Great Taste Awards) and after a huge year of growth, we're looking for a new marketing superstar to join our small, but mighty team!
This a marvellous role for someone who wants to be involved with every aspect of marketing and take a giant leap in responsibility. We are looking for a creative person with a talent for producing engaging written and visual content. We also need someone with tons of initiative, who can think up clever ideas to best promote our brand both digitally and at events!
We're a fun team of only 14 people in the office but a further 30 who handcraft and pack our popcorn. We're currently based in Staples Corner (near Brent Cross) in North West London and will soon be moving to our own sparkly, new offices close by!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are on the hunt for someone energetic, creative and bubbly, with tons of enthusiasm. You don't need lots of experience, but you do need to be highly motivated, super organised and passionate about both marketing and food! You'll be helping us with:
- Support the Brand & Marketing Manager on the company's marketing strategy.
- Take ownership in the management and creation of signage, POS and marketing collateral. Assist on big product launches and PR campaigns.
- Assist the Brand & Marketing Manager in creating new, exciting products.
- Manage our external designers, photographers, printers and creatives.
Social media and communications:
- Responsible for setting the strategy for Joe & Seph's Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn account (combined following of over 50k). This includes creating engaging content, digital ads and progress reports.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Joe & Seph's social media accounts. Including proactively engaging with followers, scheduling content and liaising with brand partners.
- Develop and maintain our influencer marketing programme
- Support the Brand & Marketing manager with updating and maintaining our website.
Events & Samplings:
- Take ownership of our consumer & trade events and our in-store samplings
- Organise all consumer events to increase brand awareness and engagement, ensuring events are staffed with brilliant people and well stocked. Building a team of Brand Ambassadors who will represent Joe & Seph's
- Support the sales team with trade events. Making sure the look and feel of the stand meets brand guidelines and objectives.
- Later in the year looking at developing our experiential and field marketing
- Respond to incoming correspondence across phone/email/post.
- Manage and maintain our Events Room inventory
IDEALLY, YOU ALSO NEED TO HAVE:
- 1-2 years relevant work experience preferably in a food & drink brand.
- A degree level education, preferably in marketing
- Some basic design skills (Adobe Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience using mainstream social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Marvellous copywriting skills, including spelling and grammar!
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Free breakfast every day
- Monthly team social events
- Opportunity for formal training
- Lots of Joe & Seph’s Popcorn
Please click the link here to apply